Highwood USA’s Response to COVID-19 & Current Lead Times
Our hearts go out to all who have been impacted by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
As we navigate the evolving state of this global pandemic, our priority is supporting our customers, our employees, and the local communities in which we live and work.
Our primary goal has been to take responsible action to prevent further spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus while servicing the needs of our customers. All Highwood team members follow a strict protocol in alignment with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and the State of Pennsylvania. These recommendations include:
- Wearing masks and practicing social distancing
- Conducting temperature checks at the start of each shift
- Staggering work schedules
- Requiring employees who are experiencing symptoms of illness to stay home
- Encouraging frequent and effective handwashing
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout our facilities
- Increasing sanitation of common areas using disinfectant that is effective in killing viruses
- Telecommuting and teleconferencing where feasible
- Restricting access to our facility by visitors
- Suspending all business travel
We routinely provide updates regarding production and delivery expectations to the best of our ability. As we continue to monitor and assess the evolving situation, we remain diligent and committed to communicating with our customers and employees. Please check back for additional updates.
We wish good health and safety to all our customers, employees and their families.
- Most orders are shipping within a 4-6 week timeframe, however...
- There are exceptions that arise as a result of constraints brought on by COVID-19 and so we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to fulfill your order as quickly as we can.
- Please note that we are the manufacturer of these products and so you will not find faster availability anywhere on the web